Your micro-blogging on Twitter or FriendFeed is topical.
Your blog is quality.
Both are valuable. How can you combine the two?
1. Display your FriendFeed content on your blog using an embeddable widget:
2. Display your latest Twitter updates on your blog with a customized widget:
4. Install Fresh From FriendFeed and Twitter – a WordPress plugin that keeps your blog always fresh by regularly adding your best recent content from FriendFeed or Twitter. Unlike the above solutions that only display content, Fresh From allows your visitors to search your micro-blogging content, and allows you to easily edit, tag and turn it into regular blog posts. Disclosure: I wrote this plugin, it got me thinking about this post.
8. Alex King’s Twitter Tools is a WordPress plugin that creates a tweet on Twitter whenever you post in your blog, with a link to the blog post. It can also create a daily or weekly digest post of your tweets on your blog.
9. Glenn Slaven’s FriendFeed Comments WordPress plugin will take the comments & ‘likes’ on your posts from FriendFeed and place them on the post that they’re related to on your blog.
10. If you are using the Disqus comment system on your WordPress, Blogger, Moveable Type or TypePad blog, comments can now be synchronised between your blog and FriendFeed.
What have I missed out? Comments please!